Website TES Group
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the company TES have an opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team.
|Job Title:||Mechanical Site Engineer|
|Reporting to:||Project Manager|
|Business / Division:
|Location:||Ringsend, Co. Dublin|
|Contract Type:||Full time, Permanent|
|Salary:||Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience|
|Additional Benefits:||Excellent opportunity to team up with Engineers who have been in the business for 21+ years. Varied and interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands.|
The Impact You’ll Have:
- Coordination and management of the site’s operation team
- Manage schedule of works
- Liaise with client, subcontractors and partners
- Assist and enable surveys
- Management of specialist subcontractors
- Provide technical assistance and act as site AP
- Ensuring a quality finished product
- Ensuring the project runs on programme.
What We’re Looking For
- Mechanical background within water treatment.
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage. Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
Friday 26th August 2022
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park