Website TES Group
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the company TES have an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join our team.
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Reporting to:||Contracts Director|
|Business / Division:
|Location:||Cookstown, Co. Tyrone|
|Contract Type:||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary:||Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience|
|Additional Benefits:||Excellent opportunity to team up with Engineers who have been in the business for 21+ years. Varied and interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands.|
Normal working hours – 40 Hours per week – 8.00am – 4.30pm or as advised in accordance with specific tasks and job location.
Ongoing Structured Training Programme for all employees.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Death in Service benefit
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Industry leaders in Water and Wastewater
The Impact You’ll Have:
- Working within NEC & FIDIC conditions of contract
- Prepare and analyse project costings, such as materials, quantities, labour and time
- Prepare contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Negotiate contracts and work schedules
- Allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction
- Perform risk, value management and cost control during construction
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Provide advice on contractual claims and disputes
- Analyse outcomes and provide progress reports
- Value completed work, oversee bills and review payments
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years’ Quantity Surveyor experience
- Working experience within NEC & FIDIC Contracts
- Strong working knowledge of cost estimations/cost planning, preparing tenders, tender/pricing analysis
- Can confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Risk and value management experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience negotiating with suppliers and stakeholders
Sound like you? Apply now!
Friday 24th February 2023
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park