As part of the ongoing regeneration of London’s vibrant Camden Town TES were appointed to provide power solutions for the first phase of the Camden Lock Village development, which includes residential and high-quality public realm construction.
The scheme will see the village feature eight new buildings between three and nine storeys in height, housing a new canal-side market, cafes and restaurants, a cinema, 195 residential units, a food quarter and 9.175sq m commercial space. They will be integrated into the neighbourhood via several new pedestrian routes and open air public spaces.
TES were awarded the contract for LV distribution for the regeneration scheme. The Contract Works included:
- 2 No Landlord’s Switchboard
- 2 No Landlord’s Lifesafety Switchboard
- 1 No 250A Panelboard
- 2 No Lifesafety Switchboard
- 1 No Landlord’s LN MCCB Panelboard
- 1 No Landlord’s Switchboard
- 11 No. 25A – 40A ATS C/W Double Line Bypass
- 10 No. 63A ATS C/W Double Line Bypass
- 2 No 160A ATS C/W Double Line Bypass
- Life Safety LV DB
- 3 No. Panel Boards