The Rathbone Market development has provided new homes, shops and revitalized Rathbone Market reinforcing the existing town centre including the range and quality of the retail offering. It has significantly improved the public realm and provided new and improved connections with the wider area including the Canning Town transport interchange.
TES were the nominated contractor, responsible for the design, manufacture and supply of LV Switchgear. The Contract Works included for:
- Under Phase 1 works a main LV switch board was manufactured, supplied and installed.
- Switchboard was designed to serve the Phase 2 works, by the inclusion of a new switchgear section.
- Existing and new switchboard were interlinked by high level busbar.
- Form of Separation 4 Type 6
- Neutral connections for each outgoing circuit to be contained within the functional unit.
- Short circuit withstand of 50kA for 1 sec
- Top cable entry and exit
- Rear access
- Anti condensation heaters in each section
- Non-ferrous glanding plates suitable for single cable entry
- Minimum Index of Protection IP41
- Terminals sized for the cables scheduled for connection (parallel outgoing cables)
- One spare set of each size of fuse fitted