Cookstown based Engineering company TES have announced that they are looking for additional individuals to join their team following continued business growth and expansion, with a range of positions currently available for application.
TES HR Manager, Linda Robinson, commenting on the new recruitment drive said “it’s an exciting time at TES with a number of new opportunities available to join our team. I would encourage anyone who wants to take that next step in their career and is interested in working for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK to apply.”
TES have been recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK in recent years as well as being named as one of Ireland’s Best Managed Companies. Positions currently available for application include;
- Panel Builders
- Control Systems Engineers
- Fitter (Mechanical / Maintenance)
- Industrial Electrician
- Electrical Technician
- Electrical Design Engineer
For further information and to apply for a position at TES please visit our Careers section.
In addition TES also have a variety of Placement and Graduate Positions available in 2015/16 and will be attending a number of upcoming Graduate Careers Fairs to speak to future graduates and placement students about the opportunities available;
- Queens University Graduate Fair– Engineering, Science and Technology – Wednesday 21st October 2015
- University of Ulster (Jordanstown Campus) – Engineering Graduate Recruitment and Work Placement Fair – Thursday 5th November 2015