Ethical Trading Code
TES are committed to an Ethical Trading Code and aim to conduct business in an ethical, legal and socially responsible manner.
TES have in place an Ethical Trading Code (ETC). We are committed to this ETC and aim to conduct business in an ethical, legal and socially responsible manner. This commitment extends to suppliers and other associated external resources with which we chose to do business. TES recognise the responsibility that we share with our suppliers to source products in an ethical manner.
We want our Clients to be confident that people are treated fairly, are not exposed to unsafe working conditions and are not exploited. Our Ethical Trading Policy requires all our suppliers to comply with our ethical code which is based on the International Labour Organisation (ILO), national and international laws.
Committed to Ethical Trading
Specific Supplier Requirements:
Ethical Trading Code
Suppliers shall at all times comply with this code and with the applicable national and international laws, regulations, codes and standards, both in the country in which the supplier works and in the country in which the product and/or services are sourced/provided. Suppliers shall ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, that their suppliers, agent(s), subcontractors and consultants, who are directly or indirectly involved in the provision of goods and/or services to TES comply with the code.
Suppliers shall ensure:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Remuneration meet, at a minimum, national legal or industry benchmark standards, whichever is higher.
Working hours must comply with national laws, collective agreements
- No discrimination is practiced
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
- Only workers with a legal right to work in the country should be employed.
TES do not carry out business in regions that are considered higher risk.