TES has continued to successfully deliver data center projects, recently designing, manufacturing, and delivering UL 891 Switchboards for a number of new data center projects across the United States.
TES Group’s Power Pro range of UL 891 listed Switchboards has been designed and built around the ethos of performance.
Our standard offering covers the following options:
- Voltage: 208V, 480V, 600VAC 3 phase 3wire and 3 phase 4 wire systems
- Ampacity: 800A up to 6000A
- Short Circuit Rating: Up to 100kAIC
- Breakers: UL1066 & UL489
- Busbar system: Silver-plated or tin-plated copper busbar
- Enclosure rating : NEMA Type 1 and Type 3R, walk-in (non-walk-in available on request)
- Access: All access switchboard; access can be granted from front, rear, side, top and bottom, depending on the project specification. This aids in reducing the design’s footprint and providing convenient access for maintenance.
- Paint color: RAL 7035 as standard; optional colors are available at no additional cost or lead time
TES are able to offer Data Center clients a unique approach to the supply of UL 891 Switchboard equipment, with a collaborative and innovative mindset we have been able to implement best practice from other major established critical infrastructure industries, such as the water industry, into the data center market. With TES’s enhanced capacity and facilities, products are custom designed, manufactured, delivered, installed, and commissioned rapidly with off-site manufactured solutions including skid-mounted and containerized products for rapid deployment.
Michael Beagan, General Manager of our TES Data Centre Manufacturing Campus in Ballykelly, further highlights the strong features of the TES UL891 Switchboards,
“Our busbar system is rated at 1000A/inch² as standard ensuring minimal power losses and offers one of the smallest footprints within the industry. With enhanced safety features as standard, such as fully isolated busbar systems and the option to have feeder circuits in separate compartments or group mounted, we will have a solution to fit even the most demanding of circumstances.”
Click here to explore the features and offerings of our Power Pro range, including Power Pro, PowerPro Plus, and PowerPro PDU’s & RPP’s.