TES have recently been awarded a project to supply the next phase of a major new European Data Center campus, continuing our work with the data center market. The new campus is being constructed as a flagship capable of housing corporates, carriers and hyperscale cloud platforms.
This latest project award comes at a time when the data center market continues to boom across Europe, with investment in new data centers reaching new record highs.
The new phase will once again see TES supply their own range of custom designed and manufactured PDU’s to meet the exact client requirements.
TES PDU’s can be designed to meet a wide range of requirements including;
- Small Footprint designs for complex space constraints.
- Minimized downtime for loads during maintenance.
- Safeguard Incoming Supply utilising Rack Mounted Static Transfer Switches for minimal switching time (3P or 4P) and uninterrupted load.
- Cable management with segregated distribution board section and outgoing cable terminal section.
- Wide range of Incoming Metering.
- Panel mounted controls, indications and alarm systems which are interlinked to BMS.
- Optional Metering of final circuits for added intelligence.
- Commando Plug and Sockets.
Commenting on the award of the project TES Business Development Manager Brian O’Neill said “we’re delighted to have been awarded this project and to continue our work supplying power distribution and control equipment throughout the European Data Centers market in order to meet our clients requirements.”