For the second time in a matter of months TES have been awarded a new long term, multi-million pound contract with Northern Ireland Water. This latest contract is to provide Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation (EICA) Installation, Repair and Maintenance.
Work carried out under this contract includes;
- General EICA installation including upgrade across NI Water’s wide range of assets and equipment.
- Planned and Reactive EICA maintenance and repair across NI Water’s wide range of assets and equipment (e.g. pumps, instrumentation, control and automation, analytical, screening equipment, flow meters etc.).
- Quoting for the remedial repair of C3 faults arising from NI Water’s electrical inspection and testing programme as required by BS7671 legislation.
- Providing minor works certificates as required following any EICA installation, planned and reactive repair/ maintenance work.
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Electrical Inspection and Testing.
Colin McCann, TES Contract Manager commented “everyone at TES is delighted to have been awarded this new contract, allowing us to continue our excellent relationship with Northern Ireland Water. Our team is already working hard delivering projects under this contract, we look forward to continuing to provide our excellent level of service throughout the coming years.”
NIW is responsible for the supply and distribution of safe, clean drinking water and the provision of sewerage services for approximately 840,000 domestic, agricultural and business customers throughout Northern Ireland. NI Water supplies these services to a population of 1.7 million.
An overview of the size, scale and nature of the assets operated by NI Water include but are not limited to 27,000 km of Water Mains, 1,300 Sewerage Pumping Stations, 23 Major Water Treatment Works, 16,000 km of Sewers and over 1,000 Waste Water Treatment Works; all of which fall under the servicing requirements of this contract.