Website TES Group
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the company TES have an opportunity for an Electrical Technician/Commissioning Engineer to join our team.
|Job Title:||Electrical Technician/Commissioning Engineer|
|Reporting to:||Workshop Manager|
|Business / Division:
|Location:||Cookstown, Co. Tyrone|
|Contract Type:||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary:||Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience|
|Additional Benefits:||Excellent opportunity to team up with Engineers who have been in the business for 21+ years. Varied and interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands.|
Normal working hours – 40 Hours per week – 8.00am – 4.30pm or as advised in accordance with specific tasks and job location.
Ongoing Structured Training Programme for all employees.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Death in Service benefit
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Industry leaders in Water and Wastewater
The Impact You’ll Have:
- Test & Commission all Control Panels & Switchgear in house and on site
- Site commissioning
- Fault finding
- Instrumentation Commissioning
- Comply with all ISO Quality & Environmental Policies and Procedures & All Health & Safety Rules
What we’re looking for
- NVQ/HNC/HND in a related discipline such as Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of Electrical sector – Switchboards and Control Panels.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Computer Literacy: Should be proficient using Excel spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- Driving licence
- Experience in a similar M&E Technician role within the water / wastewater sector.
- PLC experience
Sound like you? Apply now!
Friday 29th July 2022
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park