Website TES Group
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the company TES have an opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team.
|Mechanical Design Engineer
|Business / Division:
|Cookstown, Co. Tyrone
|Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience
|Excellent opportunity to team up with Engineers who have been in the business for 21+ years. Varied and interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands.
- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Professional Membership – assistance towards Chartership with Engineers Ireland
- Company Life Insurance Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Working Hours: 8am – 4.30pm Monday-Friday.
The Impact You’ll Have:
- Development and design of water/wastewater projects in line with client requirements
- Oversee production of Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Preparation of design calculations and specifications for mechanical equipment
- Involved with the production of General Arrangement Drawings, Sections & Elevations
- Liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain quotations for equipment and services
- Site visits to review progress, co-ordinate laser scans, troubleshoot issues
- Attend regular project design and site meetings
- Liaise with process engineers, electrical engineers and ICA Engineers on projects
- Comply with all ISO Quality & Environmental policies and procedures, and all health and safety rules
- Enjoy the full life cycle of a project from initial specification to commissioning
What We’re Looking For
- Engineering qualification (HNC/HND or similar)
- 5+ years’ experience in a design role
- Working within a multidisciplinary design team
- Experience using 3D Modelling and CAD software
- Innovative approach to work
Desired: (Although full training will be provided)
- Experience using CAD software such as: Solidworks, Creo, AutoCAD, Inventor.
- Previous experience of multidiscipline projects preferably within the Mechanical/Electrical Engineering sector of the water Industry.
- Capable of contributing to the commercial management of M&E works including assisting with work estimates etc.
- Knowledge of ISO19650 / BS1192 standards
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage. Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
Friday 12th January 2024
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park