Website TES Group
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the company TES have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team.
|Business / Division:
|Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience
|Excellent opportunity to team up with Engineers who have been in the business for 21+ years. Varied and interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands.
- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Professional Membership – assistance towards Chartership with Engineers Ireland
- Company Life Insurance Scheme
- Working Hours: 8am – 5.30pm Monday-Thursday | 8am to 12pm Friday
The Impact You’ll Have:
- Managing a number of key projects from concept through to completion, including installation and commissioning
- Controlling capital expenditure in line with budgets
- Leading teams of all disciplines & subcontractors
- Provide technical expertise in all areas of water industry
- Follow technical specifications and deliverables of projects in accordance with Client specification.
- Liaise with Clients, contractors and suppliers to ensure successful project delivery.
- Act as the Company representative at Client site and contract meetings.
- With guidance from in-house SHEQ Manager, ensure all Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality matters are effectively managed. This will include the generation of risk assessments, method statements and the enforcement of all relevant legislative requirements.
What We’re Looking For
- Engineering related qualification or other relevant subject
- Demonstrable track record of success planning, budgeting, executing and delivering complex projects on time and to budget
- Working knowledge of industry practice and H&S legislation including management of risk assessments and HAZOPS
- Ability to work at remote sites either on own or with others
- Demonstrate a commercial awareness and an ability to recognise new opportunities
- Computer literate
- Driving licence
- Experience in the water industry is beneficial and experience in the delivery of water/wastewater treatment plant upgrades.
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage. Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
19th January 2024
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park