Website TES Group
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the company TES have an opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our team.
|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Clerk|
|Reporting to:||Finance Director|
|Business / Division:
|Contract Type:||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary:||Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience|
TES are an award-winning environmental engineering Company specialising in water treatment and power distribution solutions.
- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Company Life Insurance Scheme
- Company Health Plan
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Working Hours: 8am – 4.30pm Monday-Friday.
The Impact You’ll Have:
- Inputting Purchase Invoices onto SAGE.
- Matching Purchase Invoices to Purchase Orders.
- Dealing with and resolving discrepancies with Purchase Invoices and Purchase Orders and Goods Received Notes.
- Booking Flights and Accommodations.
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Filing invoices
- Data entry
- First point of contact for all relevant enquiries
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Ability to speak with suppliers to resolve any issues.
- Computer literate in SAGE and Microsoft Excel
Sound like you? Apply now!
Friday 30th September 2022
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park