Website TES Group
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the company TES have an opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join our team.
|Job Title:||Purchasing Administrator|
|Reporting to:||Project Managers|
|Business / Division:
|Location:||Cookstown, Co. Tyrone|
|Contract Type:||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary:||Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience|
|Additional Benefits:||Excellent opportunity to team up with Engineers who have been in the business for 21+ years. Varied and interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands.|
- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Professional Membership – assistance towards Chartership with Engineers Ireland
- Company Life Insurance Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Working Hours: 8am – 4.30pm Monday-Friday.
The Impact You’ll Have:
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Research potential vendors.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts).
- Prepare cost analyses.
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
- Liaise with Project Managers & Internal Stores for issues affecting deliveries.
- Place Orders on behalf of Project Managers.
What We’re Looking For
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Solid organizational & administrative skills.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of SAGE.
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage. Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
Friday 29th July 2022
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park