The Sovereign Court development transformed the former Kings Mall Car Park and vacant West 45 office building in Hammersmith Town Centre into a high quality mixed use development. The development delivered a new safe and secure car park for 700 cars, 418 homes, 5,000sqft of new retail and restaurant space and public green spaces.
As part of the Sovereign Court development TES were awarded the contract for the supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the LV distribution equipment.
TES were awarded the contract for the new LV distribution for the development. The Contract Works included:
- 3no. Main LV Intake Switchboards
- 3no. Main LV Panelboards
- 3no. Sub Main Panelboards
- 4no. Panelboards (250A to 630A)
- 6no. Auto Changeover units
- FAT to TES and Client standards
- Delivery, Installation and SAT commission