The objective of this development is to transform Wembley Park into the largest build to rent development site in the UK aimed at estaibling 5,000 homes.
The first chapter of Wembley Park’s transformation into a new destination for London is complete and is alive with a unique combination of community and attractions. These include the Capital’s only designer shopping outlet, a West-End standard Hilton Hotel and the iconic SSE Arena, Wembley all right next to the world-famous National Stadium. 1.8 million sq ft of construction has been completed to date, with a further 6 million sq ft left to deliver.
TES were awarded the contract for LV distribution for recent apartment development. The Contract Works included:
- 2 no Mains LV Switchboards built to the following spec;
- Free standing, ASTA or DEKRA (formly KEMA) Certified, cubical type switchboard.s
- Switchboards suitable for front cable access, top cable entry, top cable exit.
- Switchboards compliance with BS EN 61439-1 Form 3b Type 2 and BS EN 60529 IP31.
- Main Bus Bars rated at 1000A with short circuit withstand of 50kA for 1 second.
- A copper earth bar running the length of the switchboard.
- Labels provided and manufactured from white/black/white traffolyte.