Website TES Group
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the company TES have an opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter to join our team.
|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter|
|Reporting to:||Project Manager|
|Business / Division:
|Contract Type:||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary:||Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience|
|Additional Benefits:||Excellent opportunity to team up with Engineers who have been in the business for 21+ years. Varied and interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands.|
Normal working hours – 40 Hours per week – 8.00am – 4.30pm or as advised in accordance with specific tasks and job location.
- Competitive salary.
- 30 days holidays per year.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Company pension.
- Death in Service benefit.
- Ongoing Structured Training Programme for all employees.
The impact you’ll have:
- Responsible for repair & maintenance of equipment on various water and wastewater treatment sites
- Mechanical fitting on site
- Liaise on an on-going basis with Managers and other Maintenance Engineers about problems and the efficiency of equipment in designated areas.
- Implementation of continuous improvement processes on site
- Compliance with Health & Safety
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years Mechanical Fitter experience.
- Skilled in use of hand & power tools.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Friday 25th September 2023
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park