Website TES Group
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the company TES have an opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to join our team.
|Job Title:||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Reporting to:||Electrical Design Manager|
|Business / Division:
|Location:||Cookstown, Co. Tyrone|
|Contract Type:||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary:||Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience|
|Additional Benefits:||Excellent opportunity to team up with Engineers who have been in the business for 21+ years. Varied and interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands.|
Normal working hours – 40 Hours per week – 8.00am – 4.30pm or as advised in accordance with specific tasks and job location.
Ongoing Structured Training Programme for all employees.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Death in Service benefit
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Industry leaders in Water and Wastewater
- Enjoy the full life cycle of a project from initial specification to commissioning
- Designing the system architecture and what equipment will be required such as Motors, MCC’s, Instrumentation and PLCs.
- Produce the relevant schematic diagrams, 18th Edition cable calculations, electrical installation diagrams and schedules.
- Electrical design of power/water/wastewater projects in line with client requirements
- Liaise and help co-ordinate with all stakeholders on projects
- Comply with all ISO Quality & Environmental policies and procedures, and all health and safety rules.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience in a similar industry
- Innovative approach to work
- An electrical engineering qualification
- Previous electrical design experience
- Experience using AutoCAD or EPlan
- Water industry experience
Sound like you? Apply now!
Friday 29th July 2022
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park