Website TES Group
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the company TES have an opportunity for a General Operative to join our team.
|Job Title:||General Operative|
|Reporting to:||Production Manager|
|Business / Division:
|Location:||Cookstown, Co. Tyrone|
|Contract Type:||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary:||Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience|
|Additional Benefits:||Excellent opportunity to team up with Engineers who have been in the business for 21+ years. Varied and interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands.|
- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Professional Membership – assistance towards Chartership with Engineers Ireland
- Company Life Insurance Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Working Hours: 8am – 4.30pm Monday-Friday.
The Impact You’ll Have:
• Work to the appropriate standard operation schedules.
• Achieve the required production and quality standards, within the capability of
• Assist with continuous improvement efforts and problem solving.
• Inspect own work and record the results of any auditing activities.
• Attend and contribute to regular Team Briefings.
• Cleaning/preparation as required.
• Assist in the company’s safety efforts by maintaining a good level of housekeeping and considering health & safety at all times.
What We’re Looking For
• Skilled in use of hand & power tools
• Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage. Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
Friday 29th July 2022
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park