Website TES Group
We are seeking to recruit a talented individual to join our existing team that prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service together with high quality and innovative products.
|Job Title:||PLC Software Engineer|
|Reporting to:||Commissioning Manager|
|Business / Division:
|Contract Type:||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary:||Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience|
|Additional Benefits:||Excellent opportunity to team up with engineers who have been in the business for 20 years. Varied and interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands.|
Normal working hours – 40 Hours per week – 8.00am – 4.30pm
The impact you’ll have:
- Working with PLC software
- Designing, developing, programming and testing PLC systems;
- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation, testing and start-up;
- System monitoring, debugging and troubleshooting operational problems;
- Specify, design and build programs to be installed on the equipment;
- Select, configure, commission on site other automation devices, for automation/control;
- Modify existing programs from customer requirements;
- Provide guidance to Field Service Engineers in programming, repair, installation and maintenance of PLC systems;
- Provide technical support in developing and improving processes;
- On site commissioning Electrical & Electronic equipment.
What we’re looking for
- Qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and experience in system software engineering
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in PLC Programming
- Driving licence.
- Previous experience in the water/wastewater Industry
- Previous experience working with electrical control panels
- Previous experience working with Automation & Process Control Equipment.
Sound like you? Apply now!
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park