Website TES Group
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the company TES have an opportunity for a Control Panel Builder to join our team.
|Job Title:||Control Panel Builder|
|Reporting to:||Factory Production Manager|
|Business / Division:
|Contract Type:||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary:||Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience|
|Additional Benefits:||Excellent opportunity to team up with Control Panel Builders who have been in the business for 20 years. Varied and interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands.|
Normal working hours – 40 Hours per week – 8.00am – 4.30pm or as advised in accordance with specific tasks and job location.
Ongoing Structured Training Programme for all employees.
- Competitive salary.
- 30 days holidays per year.
- Company pension.
- Death in Service benefit.
- Corporate Gym Membership.
- Industry leaders in Water and Wastewater.
The impact you’ll have:
- Build modular steelwork systems.
- Lay out of electrical components in line with diagrams.
- Panel wiring to Electrical Schematics diagrams.
- Inspect & record your work activities.
- Attend and contribute to regular team briefings.
- Assist in the company’s safety efforts by maintaining a good level of housekeeping and considering health & safety at all times.
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years Control Panel manufacturing experience.
- Skilled in use of hand & power tools.
- Ability to read Electrical Schematics diagrams.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Friday 29th July 2022
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park