Website TES Group
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the company TES have an opportunity for an Electrical Panel Builder (Operative) to join our team.
|Job Title:||Electrical Panel Builder (Operative)|
|Reporting to:||Factory Production Manager|
|Business / Division:
|Contract Type:||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary:||Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience|
|Additional Benefits:||Excellent opportunity to team up with Control Panel Builders who have been in the business for 20 years. Varied and interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands.|
Normal working hours – 40 Hours per week – 7.00am – 4.30pm Mon-Thur & 8.00 – 12Noon Fri (alternative or additional hours maybe required dependant on the nature of the contracted job).
- Competitive salary.
- 30 days holidays per year.
- Private Health Insurance
- Company pension.
- Free parking
- Death in Service benefit.
- Ongoing Structured Training Programme for all employees.
- To build/assemble electrical control panels/switchgear products accurately and effectively on time, on target cost and in line with our safety standards.
To understand the scope and requirements of the panel design from wiring diagrams
To understand electrical schematics and bills of material
Installation problem solving
Testing and inspection of final product (providing trained to do so)
Maintain a quality service by establishing and implementing Company standards
Act within the Company’s policies and procedures as set out in the Employee handbook i.e Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety, Disciplinary etc
Any other duties conducive to the role and business which are considered to be within your capability
What We’re Looking For
- Previous experience in panel/switchgear/motor control panel building
- Ability to interpret panel design from wiring diagrams
- An understanding of electrical schematics and bills of material
- Familiarity with electrical controls and LV power components
- Knowledge of panel assembly/fabrication techniques
- Experience in the manufacture/mechanical assembly work
- Proficiency in the use of hand tools and mechanical equipment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- An understanding of and a willingness to implement Health & Safety issues.
- Willingness to undertake other duties conducive to the role which are deemed to be within your capability
- Electrical Qualification (desirable)
Sound like you? Apply now!
25th November 2023
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park